July 4 – July 25, 2020 | Age Range: 16-18
Included with Program Enrollment:
• Pre-departure handbook
• Transfer from the airport (Arrival & Departure)
• Classes and tuition (Daily Spanish lessons, 5 days a week for 3 weeks).
• Homestay with full board (shared room with a program participant of the same gender).
• All pre-planned group excursions & daily activities.
• All museum entrance fees and guided tours.
• Transfer to the airport on the last day and check-in assistance.
What’s not included?
• Travel & Medical Insurance
• Air transportation to/from the Program
• Additional day in Denia for early arrivals (special one day rate for room & board): $68
Note that students have the option to add one extra week to their stay in Denia. The additional week cost is: $1400
Looking for the best airfare: Participating in an immersion program in Spain means a good amount of time will be spent on a plane, and for some students, it will also be their first international travel experience. Flying internationally isn’t cheap, but booking early guarantees the best fares and travel options. Over the years, our participants traveling to Valencia have trusted Swiss, Air France, Lufthansa, KLM, and Iberia. All these airlines fly from all major American cities to Valencia after a change of plane in a major hub.
For summer 2020, we are pleased to offer an optional Welcome Service in Madrid. A Magellan staff member will be available at Madrid Barajas airport to welcome students and assist them until they check-in for their domestic flight to Valencia. This paying option is available for a flat fee of $50 per student and can potentially save you hundreds of dollars. You can now look for the best airfare for Madrid (instead of Valencia) then purchase the domestic flight. It allows you to include in your search new, low-cost airlines such as Norwegian which flies to Madrid.
Our staff in Madrid will be at the airport from 9 am to 5 pm on July 6. We have made this service available on July 6 as all our outbound participants over the years have opted to add the extra day to their program. Choosing to leave the US on Friday and landing in Valencia on Saturday means students will have all day Sunday to rest before starting their busy schedule of classes and activities on Monday. Please consult us if you have any questions and before booking your ticket.